The 25th annual NYC Century Bike Tour
The Nation’s Only All-Urban 100-mile Bike Tour -- It’s a Ride of Passage.
Online Registration is now open.
There are two ways to participate when you register for the NYC Century Bike Tour!
Choose to Ride for Vision Zero and register for half price!
• Raise a minimum of $200 (in addition to your registration fee) through our online fundraising platform and earn great rewards while helping to make NYC streets safer!
• Note: If you fail to raise the minimum amount of $200 by September 3rd, you will not be allowed to participate in the ride, nor will any monies be refunded. But, don’t worry, our tools will help you raise $200 in no time at all!
• Any donation of $20 or more earns your donors a T.A. membership! (Including yourself, be the first to donate to your cause!)
Choose a Standard Registration Type (General Public or T.A. Member)!
• No fundraising required.
• Of course, if you like, you can also fundraise for Transportation Alternatives and our fight for Vision Zero and still earn awesome prizes! It’s up to you! No minimum and no commitment – raise as much (or nothing) as you like.
Pledge a donation to a NYC Century Bike Tour Ride for Vision Zero fundraiser, or donate directly to T.A.
|Early Registration: May 1 – July 20||$30 Ride for Vision Zero, $60 General Participation, $50 T.A. Members, $30 Youth|
|Regular Registration: July 21 – August 17||$32.50 Ride for Vision Zero, $65 General Participation, $55 T.A. members, $35 Youth|
|Late Registration: August 19 – September 5 (Online Registration Closes at 11:59pm September 5)||$35 Ride for Vision Zero, $70 General Participation, $60 T.A. members; $40 Youth|
|Morning of the Ride Registration: September 7||$80 non-members, $70 members, $50 youth|
It pays to register today!
Not a member? Don’t worry -- you can join NYC’s movement for better biking when you register for the NYC Century Bike Tour, and save $20!
All riders must have a rider bib to participate in the NYC Century Bike Tour. Bib pick-up will occur at all Bicycle Habitat locations (Soho, Chelsea, Park Slope) from August 1 through September 6, 2014. Rider bibs and numbers will also be available for pick-up on the morning of the tour at both start sites.
Please note: Unlike previous years, there will be no bib mailing this year. We are sorry to discontinue this convenience to participants, but the service is quite expensive, and we know you appreciate the money being spent on T.A.’s advocacy work instead.
- Register Online
The quickest and easiest way to register is with our secure online registration form: Sign up today!
- Phone and Email Inquiries
Please note that due to the requirement that riders sign or click on a waiver, it is not possible to register over the phone. You can still call us with questions about registration or to request a brochure at 212 629-8080. Non-urgent and after-hours inquiries can be handled via e-mail: email@example.com.
- Group Rates
Clubs, Groups or Companies: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to register your crew.
We are sorry, but as a charitable event, we do not offer refunds on registration. In some circumstances, we will be able to offer vouchers to the following year’s ride. Please email email@example.com if you have an issue, and won’t be able to attend this year's ride.